Quiet Spaces on Campus
We invite you to take a moment and rest in the spaces around Emory Campus.
In Cannon Chapel:
- The Sanctuary, third floor of Cannon Chapel.
- Rustin Chapel, the small side chapel connected to the Sanctuary.
- The small prayer chapel on the first floor of Cannon Chapel.
- Room 106 has a labyrinth in the carpet, and can be used for personal prayer when not scheduled, or scheduled for corporate prayer/meditation.
In the Alumni Memorial University Center:
- In the OSRL Office in Suite 125 there is a small prayer room.
In the Woodruff Library:
- Room 125, the first floor of the Woodruff Library.
In Emory Hospital:
- The Hospital Chapel, second floor.
Elsewhere on campus: