Support Spiritual and Religious Life at Emory
Through the Office of Spiritual and Religious Life, Emory University provides diverse and deep opportunities to engage with spiritual life on campus through worship, meditation, education, service, and interfaith engagement.
We gratefully welcome your generosity to help make these programs and services possible. To discuss major gifts to religious and spiritual life at Emory, please contact the Dean of Religious Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-727-6226.
Below are descriptions of giving opportunities.
To make your contribution, please click HERE.
Opportunities to Give:
- Religious Life Program Fund: Supports general religious and spiritual life programming at Emory
- Dean’s Discretionary Fund: Supports students, faculty, staff, and community members in need, charitable causes, and proposals that reach beyond other initiatives
- Center for Religious Life: Supports the design, construction, and programming of the Emory Interfaith Center
These funds support the spiritual leadership and programming of Emory’s multifaith chaplaincies:
- Hindu Life
- Buddhist Life
- Jewish Life
- Christian Life/University Worship: Now called Beloved Community, this progressive ecumenical Protestant community centers on weekly worship on Sundays at 11 a.m. during term in Cannon Chapel
- Muslim Life
- Inter-religious Council (IRC): A weekly gathering of 25 representatives of undergraduate Atlanta-campus religious and philosophical student organizations for dialogue and interfaith leadership
- Journeys of Reconciliation: A domestic and international travel program for students, faculty, and staff to learn about social justice issues
- Voice Choir Service Project: Supports the activities of the Voices of Inner Strength Gospel Choir
- Muslim Service Award: Supports building an endowment for an annual award to honor a student of any faith who promotes the Muslim value of community service
- United Methodist Campus Ministry: Supports United Methodist spiritual life activities at Emory
To make your contribution, please click here.